Keyframe has a position open.
Pipeline Developer Needed – Niagara Studio
We are seeking a Software Developer, to help develop tools and processes for our production pipeline. Experience in the visual effects and or animation industry is required. Experience with pipeline software such as Shotgun is required.
As a pipeline developer, you will be required to create software tools used by artists in all departments that will assist, manage and deliver complex graphics scenes.
You will be working with industry-standard tools such as 3DMax, Maya, shotgun and Nuke.
You will be expected to identifying issues and adapt the pipeline accordingly. You will be expected to work in tandem with TDs and senior department heads daily with a primary goal of making tools and processes easier, streamlined and to some extent automated within the pipeline.
* Computer Science or Engineering
* Experience developing in C++ and Python
* Minimum 2 years’ experience working with industry standard applications such as 3DMax, Maya, Nuke, MentalRay, RenderMan, and Shotgun etc.
* Experience with SCM systems, and continuous build and test environments
* Strong software design and engineering skills
* A passion for delivering software solutions to end users
* A desire to continuously learn and develop new skills
* Good planning and estimating abilities
* An ability to quickly acquire a working understanding of both off-the-shelf and proprietary software tools
* Able to work with others under pressure.
* An ability to work in a collaborative environment, take direction and possess good communication skills
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!